If Johnny Depp is in a movie, I will go. As far as I'm concerned he is all that and a bag of chips. With all the talk of zombies, mermaids and Black Beard, I was excited to see the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie. While there were a lot of great scenes, the mermaid one was especially creepy, overall I was disappointed. It seemed the script was written around Jack Sparrow’s character and his crazy antics instead of being about an actual plot, if that makes sense.
It is definitely worth a rental in my opinion, and I can give you 10 reasons to watch On Stranger Tides…
10.”Savvy?” I just love it when Jack says this.
9. Sexy dark-haired Spaniard in a fluffy shirt.
8. Voodoo. There are only two zombies, but a Jack Sparrow voodoo doll? Sign me up!
7. Not your mother’s mermaids! These b****es have teeth!
6. Lying by telling the truth!
5. Black Beard!
4. Ship in a bottle.
3. Peg leg with benefits.
2. The monkey!
1. Transformers trailer! Optimus Prime ROCKS!
3 Sheep, savvy?
SS (edited by BAK)