What is the difference between a dog and our favorite Alpha Males? Well, not much apparently <G>. I have a t-shirt that has the "Dog Property Laws" and I thought "OMG! Those apply to our favorite heroes" Let's take a look and see if you agree...
Dog/Alpha Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine (anyone else get goosebumps?)
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be your in any way.
6. If I am chewing something up, all the pieces are mine
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine
8. If I saw if first, it's mine
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine
10. If it's broken (substitute dead here), it's yours.
So, which Alpha Male comes to mind for you. This is a no brainer for me - Jericho Barrons!
|from KMM's website|