1. Last year we asked what kind of posts you guys wanted more of and most of you said guest posts. So we hooked up with some book tour companies and have been doing lots of guest posts, spotlights and cover reveals. We want to know how we did. Did we do too many? Just right? Do we need more variety of books covered? The picture is because Thor.
Give us some feedback by filling out the survey.
2. Don't forget there are lots of ways to follow us, but some ways are better than others depending on what kind of info you want.
Follow via email: you will get each post in your mailbox. This is my favorite way to follow blogs.
Follow via FB group: we post a link to all site posts that go up plus I post occasional freebies/deals and contests I find. We have a lot of active readers and authors. We mainly share pictures of sheep, dragons and general WTF-ery we find online. We eat moonpies, drink kool aid and play with the dragon in the dungeon. His name is Jake.
Sharon or Katie's personal facebook pages: we both post links to all site posts. Sharon shares and posts just about every industry related link she thinks will be of interest to readers and lots of WTF-ery. Come be our friend!
Follow via twitter: we post links to the sites daily posts sometimes share contest, posts, giveaways we find online.
Follow via Pinterest: There are three pinterest boards you can follow
I Smell Sheep board: we pin the posts from our site, WTF-ery, funny stuff and industry news.
Freebie/Deals board: all kindle deals and free books I find. I keep this board up to date, but always check the price because they can change quickly and I might not have changed them yet.
Giveaways/Contests board: all contests and giveaways and hops I find online I will post here.
Follow via Google +: you will find all posts from the site and I post most kindle freebies/deals I find and industry news.
Follow via tumblr: all our posts will be here and industry news, WTF-ery, but no freebies/deals.
3. Don't forget you can fill your amazon cart, click out. Come to our site and click the amazon link (right side bar) and go to your cart to check out. We will get a small percentage of the sale.
4. If you are interested in doing a guest post or advertising contact us at email@example.com
5. Read a book you just loved, but have no where to post a review? Be a guest reviewer with us! We will edit it for you too.
6. Shameless self-promotion! Know someone who needs an editor? Send them my way. Or just help me get the word out and share my website on your social media.
Prize pack 1: pick a mug!
one winner will get mug of choice
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Prize pack 2: books!
one winner will get 3 print, 1 audio book
*if you have any of these I can swap them out for something else
INT will get $20 giftcard
Prize pack 3: swag!
one winner will get a sheep-tastic pack.
I Smell Sheep M&Ms pack, desk calendar, double decker moonpie, kool aid, chip clip, sheep duct tape, red hots (a Jake favorite), 8 Shades of Gray Crayons, blood necklace, sucker, stickers, bag of author swag, Pepsi lip balm!
*INT will not get tape, red-hots, chip clipa Rafflecopter giveaway