All our policies are listed below· We review paranormal books, comics and movies in all these genres: paranormal romance, mystery, horror, fantasy, urban fantasy, young adult, sci-fi.
· We accept books from publishers and traditional/self-published authors. We do not accept money in exchange for reviews. We will give an honest review. Not every book will be accepted. We chose what will be reviewed based on what we like and think our followers will enjoy.
· We accept print and ebooks (mobi, PDF)
· To request a review send title, blurb and links so we can find out more information to: Katie Dalton (k28dalton at yahoo dot com) or Sharon Stogner (sstogner1 at gmail dot com)
· We generally do two posts a day so you will get 1/2 day at the top
We rate books on this scale:
4 Sheep -
Want to Guest post at I Smell Sheep?If your book fits our site we are glad to let you do a guest post, spotlight, give away or interview. Send an email to Katie Dalton or Sharon Stogner to request any of these options and we will let you know what dates we have available and what kind of post we can offer you.
Not sure what to write about? We have a guest post idea document with all our regular guest feature posts as well as some crazy post topics. Just ask for it: sstogner1 at gmail dot com
When sending your guest post you should include any links, pictures, bios and give away you wish to include. We need your post at least 3 days before it is scheduled to post.
Give Away PolicyI Smell Sheep will not be held responsible for lost or damaged contest prizes sent through the mail. No replacement will be offered. We email the winner and you have 3 days to respond before we pick a new winner.
Please assume all books reviewed at I Smell Sheep are provided by the publisher or author unless otherwise noted.
I Smell Sheep is an affiliate for amazon.com, Teefury and Book Depository. We receive a small percentage from any sale generated through the links on our site. Our association with these companies does not influence our reviews or any of our content. Here are links to the affiliate programs.Associates Program Participation Requirements (Amazon)
Advertising Disclosure on I Smell SheepWe offer paid ad space on our site. (check the ads tab on the home page for pricing) We do not give special treatment to our advertisers. They pay for the space on the site only. We use this money to help pay for shipping and swag costs.
I would like to thanks Crystal at Reading Between The Wines Book Club for putting together this general giveaway/sweepstakes/contest disclosure. I Smell Sheep will be including this at the bottom of all rafflecopters and a link to this post will be predominately displayed with giveaway rules. A link these rules can also be found in the right side bar with the FTC disclosure.
By entering your name above, you are agreeing to these Official Rules:
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the (50) United States and Canada who are eighteen years of age or older. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. SPONSOR: Sponsor name and contact information.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the "Entry Period") will be posted on the Rafflecopter or on the giveaway site.
5. ENTRY: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter or on the giveaway site. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Rafflecopter. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. WINNER SELECTION: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, I Smell Sheep (or Sponsor) will select the name(s) of the potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period (winner(s) may be selected by other methods as described on the Giveaway site). The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, I Smell Sheep (or the Sponsor) may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at theirs )or the Sponsors) sole discretion.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use winner's name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. PRIZE(S): The prize(s) (including each prize's approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities and Facebook from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
thank you to Reading Between the Wines