When it comes to the holiday season I love the decorations, the smells, the lights and the songs. It just isn't Christmas to me without these songs. There are lots more I love, but these are probably my favorites...
10. This just makes me laugh
9. This was one of my favorite TV shows to watch. The Abominable scared me!
8. I remember when this came out and it is the first Christmas parody I ever heard
7. This one is pretty self-explanatory. We have all been there!
6. This one is just funny. My youngest daughter can sing it.
5. This one is clever and funny!
4. I like all songs by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, but Carol of the Bells is a favorite.
3. Beautiful voices and arrangement of a classic
2. Little Drummer Boy is my all time favorite song and Bob Seger nails it!
1. David Bowie has one of the most beautiful singing voices and this song is what Christmas is too me.
So, what are your favorites?