This is SharonS. I needed a file cabinet for my new office and I wanted it to be fun and reflect what I Smell Sheep is about. I decided to decoupage it with comic book pages/covers.
1. Had to find a file cabinet. I went to Restore and got this on sale for $10.
2. Searched how to decoupage.
3. Bought the decoupage from AC Moore and picked up a bunch of comic books for $1/each at a local comic book show. Took some time to go through and pick out all the pages I wanted to use. Then Holly (my daughter) cut out some pics.
4. Decoupauge! Didn't take very long.
5. I bought some spray paint to do the drawer fronts. I couldn't decide between red, black or white. Still not sure I picked the right color...
6. Check out the awesome!
I'll post pictures once I get the office finished!