I will admit, I love science fiction. The idea of life out there, strange new worlds, cultures, everything, totally gets me excited. The whole 'what if' premise is one of the reasons I love writing sci-fi romance. My passion for all things sci-fi started at a young age as I avidly watched Star Trek. Then along came Star Wars, and the various Star Trek rebirths. Battlestar Galactica, Guardians of the Galaxy, Stargate, and more... If it's got an alien, or futuristic theme (especially with cyborgs or gene manipulation) then chances are I'll watch it.
Over the years, some characters have left lasting impressions and helped formed my idea of the ultimate sci-fi hero. Here's my favorites. Who's yours?
My hottest heroes from Sci-Fi movies and shows.
1. The original Han Solo, Harrison Ford
2. Riddick played by hottie Vin Diesel
3. Jean Luc Picard with commanding actor Patrick Stewart
4. Star Lord of Guardians of the Galaxy played by the adorable Chris Pratt
5. Star Trek rebooted with Chris Pine as the young Captain Kirk
6. The cyborg in Almost human, Michael Ealy
7. Number 6/Caprica from Battlestar Galactica, Tricia Helfer (She was awesome!)
8. Villain Benedict Cumberbath as Kahn in Star trek into Darkness.
9. Jason Momoa as Ronon Dex in Stargate Atlantis (I hear he’s going to be Aquaman!)
10. Channing Tatum was yummy as the guard in Jupiter Ascending.
by Eve Langlais
August 25, 2016
A Galactic Adventure – with a sassy ship – and aliens! Earth: a space pirate’s dream when it comes to booty, but not a good place to Earth: a space pirate’s dream when it comes to booty, but not a good place to hide when bounty hunters come looking. Pulling up stakes means Rafe must leave his vintage trailer behind, but in the process, he acquires a passenger, a mouthy female who seems to think she’s calling the shots. She’ll soon learn who’s the captain. And it isn’t Annabelle, his bossy ship. Travel the galaxy with this gypsy pirate as he looks for treasure–and finds trouble instead. The universe might be out to get him, but he’s not giving in without a fight
About the Author:a Rafflecopter giveaway
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Hello, my name is Eve and I am a Canadian author who loves to write hot romance, usually with hot shifters, cyborgs or aliens. I should warn you that I possess a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. I love to write, and while I don't always know what my mind is going to come up with next, I can promise it will be fun, probably humorous and most of all romantic, because I love a happily ever after. Thanks so much for coming by and checking me out. If you'd like to know more, read some excerpts or find out what's coming next, then please visit me at http://www.EveLanglais.com