1. I am a huge movie buff. I love to watch movies and my favorite are chick flicks. Those little romantic comedies with HEA endings. My husband says I always have a silly little grin on my face at the end of them. One of my favs: What’s Your Number?
2. I love to camp. My husband and I have a camper and every weekend throughout the summer, we go to the campgrounds to kick back and relax, do a little boating, sit around the camp fire. I love the slow pace of life when we camp. It’s a great stress relief.
3. My favorite food to eat out is Chinese. My husband doesn’t like it. So anytime I want to got to a Chinese Restaurant, it has to be a girls’ day out.
4. I love coffee, but I usually stick to decaffeinated. One of my favorite places to go is Starbucks. I love their Caramel Macchiato. But I’m not too choosey … I love just about anything with coffee. As well as being a fan of unsweetened tea for me. I hate pop (soda—I’m from Ohio J ) and never drink it.
5. I love music and seeing live concerts. I have been to many live shows. Anything from Bon Jovi, Poison, Jackal, Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, Slash, to the J Geils band, which was my first concert. I also love country and have seen Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Taylor Swift and more … looking forward to Luke Bryan, Brantley Gilbert and Jake Owens this summer. But one of my favs was David Garrett this past spring in Chicago. His music saw me through the writing of Hawk, so it was fitting to see him live when I completed the book.
Hawk (Sons of Sangue #2)
by Patricia A. Rasey
Kaleb “Hawk” Tepes, as president of the Sons of Sangue and descendant of Vlad III, needs to keep his head focused on club business. Trouble is someone wants to divest him of it for a crime he committed against his vampire predecessors. He can’t afford distractions, especially those that come in the form of a five-foot-two sprite named Suzi, who once belonged to his nephew. In a moment of weakness, he makes a snap decision that can only spell trouble. Now faced with the one person who wants him dead, Kaleb must make the ultimate sacrifice or chance losing the only woman he truly desired forever.
Suzi Stevens has tried hard to put her past behind her and move forward. The one man she yearns for over all others, believes her to be nothing but cold-hearted. Hearing that someone has tried to behead him, she shelves past prejudices and rushes to his side, needing to see for herself that he’s all right. What she doesn’t count on is Hawk’s demand to take her as his personal blood donor. Now forced to endure his company, she fears losing her heart for all eternity to the one person who has the power to crush her.
About the Author:
A daydreamer at heart, suspense author, Patricia A. Rasey, resides in her native town in Northwest Ohio with her husband, Mark and her lovable Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Todd. She has two adult sons she is extremely proud of and are actively making their own paths in life. At the age of twenty-nine, her boys both tucked away in school all day, she decided to put her creative writing studies to use. A graduate of Long Ridge Writer's School, Patricia has seen publication of some her short stories in magazines as well as several of her novels.
Ms. Rasey is a three-time recipient of the Word Weaving Award for Literary Excellence and a three-time winner of the prestigious RIO Award Of Excellence. She is also a three-time EPPIE finalist and was a 2001 nominee for Romantic Times Magazine's Best Electronic Book. Additionally, Twilight Obsessions and Twilight Visions, two anthologies she was a part of, was nominated for the PEARL, the Paranormal Excellence Award in Romantic Literature, in the Best Anthology category. Her short story, In The Mind of Darkness won the P&E 2002 Horror short story category.
When not behind her computer, you can find Patricia working, reading, watching movies or MMA. She is currently a third degree Black Belt in American Freestyle Karate.
a Rafflecopter giveaway